F-Spot 0.7.3 Released!
We’ve just rolled out F-Spot 0.7.3. This release, combined with a number of bugfixes that are planned to land over the weekend, will lead to the stable 0.8.0 release next week.
In this release you will find more bug fixes and some small improvements, but in general it should be a stable evolutionary release: if 0.7.2 was working well for you, than this one should not give you any trouble either.
Please give this some testing and report your findings in bugzilla. We will continue to maintain this series after the 0.8.0 release, but anything that can be fixed before is nice.
Getting the code
You can get all of this goodness through GNOME FTP, the OpenSUSE build service or the F-Spot team PPA (packages will be up shortly). More info can be found in the full release announcement.
- F-Spot 0.7.2 Released! (August 11, 2010)
- Diving into the unknown: Looking for a new job (July 20, 2010)
- F-Spot 0.7.1 Released! (July 14, 2010)
- F-Spot 0.7.0 Released! (June 16, 2010)
- A tale about design: part two (June 5, 2010)