Quarter of a century
As of today I’ve passed the mark of 25 years of existence. And what a ride it has been:
- Started out as one cell, then gained about 1m78 in height.
- Went from illiterate and unknowing to a university degree and a slightly better insight in the way of the world.
- Started a PhD, abandoned it and started a company (going strong! ).
- Saw parts of the earth and while doing so found out that I have much more to explore.
- Found a bunch of friends and the most wonderful girl on earth.
- Met a huge amount of interesting and inspiring people along the way.
I cannot wait to see what the next quarter of a century will bring!
To anyone I’ve encountered: thanks, it’s been a pleasure.
 And growing, more on that soon!